It is important for the decision makers to know exactly and in detail the information regarding the general economic status of the company. The financial situation as well as the company's performance in relation to the market are examined and analyzed by the Accountess team, in order to rule on compliance with the audit standards. Our authorized specialists will record all this information in a report prepared by the auditor.
Our audit services include:
- Financial investigations
- Checking the level of compliance with the regulations in force
- Verifying the accuracy of reports to management
- Prevention and identification of errors or frauds
- Conduct detailed financial analyzes for the purpose of mergers and / or acquisitions
- Identifying the best accounting policies
- Preparation of annual audit reports in accordance with International Auditing Standards and adopted by the Romanian Chamber of Auditors.
What differentiates us from our audit missions?
- We participate in the annual inventory of inventories, where we transmit, verify and approve the procedure for establishing the inventory commissions, the format and structure of the inventory lists, the inventory procedures. We participate by survey in the inventory of stocks.
- We verify the operations and the accuracy of the financial-accounting information in the management and accounting software.
- We analyze the structure of the financial accounting department and that of the departments that are related to it (billing, deposit, sales); we examine the level of preparation and skills for the persons who operate accounting information, in order to limit the errors and to increase the efficiency of the processes.
- We check the calculations for establishing the taxes and fees, we examine the tax decisions and the tax declarations, in order to certify the semi-annual and annual financial statements.
- We review transactions with major tax impact and supporting documents (invoices, notices, contracts) to identify errors or frauds.
- We analyze the internal working procedures and recommend modifications or additions where appropriate.
- We perform the comparative analysis of the profit and loss account in the previous year / current year, in order to identify the significant changes and the reasons for their occurrence.
- We analyze the composition of the personnel files.
We check the correctness of the drafting of personnel documents (employment contracts, additional documents, termination of employment contracts, etc.)
We analyze the compliance of the Internal Regulations and the Collective Labor Agreement.
- We check the correctness of the salary calculation and the taxation of the benefits offered to the employees.
- We provide consultancy during the audit process and help solve problems as we identify them.