Organizations may have vulnerabilities in internal processes or risks in carrying out various activities. Through the internal audit services we identify and eliminate these problems, ensuring a system of internal working procedures, adapted to the object of activity and in line with the company's strategy. By examining the organization as a whole, analyzing the process and risk management, the internal auditor identifies opportunities and offers tailored solutions, in order to make the activities carried out within the company more efficient and secure.
What an internal audit means:
- Identifies and minimize risks
- Verifies the efficiency of processes within the organization
- Analyzes and optimizes how software is used
- Prevents fraud and errors
- It ensures the increase of quality and internal control
- Generates the procedures and mechanisms for fraud control and prevention.
It should be mentioned that the internal audit is mandatory for the organizations that are the subject of the statutory audit.