Frequently Asked Questions
BEHIND A SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR THERE IS ALWAYS A GREAT CONSULTANT
The Romanian entrepreneur is often tempted to try everything from business strategy to tax declarations. Thus, it delays the time to entrust certain aspects of the business to specialists.
Tax advice is one of them, so it is recomanded to call for specialized support.
How is the consulting process going?
- Once we receive the request, we have a telephone discussion or we set up a meeting to find out everything we can do for you and your company
- We issue an invoice of 50% of the total price
- We make research, we analyse and draft our consulting report
- After the consultancy process, we send you the final invoice. We also add a spreadsheet of our work
Can you come to our headquarters?
Upon request, our consultants can come to your company’s headquarters, if located in Bucharest. For projects involving a detailed accountancy expertise or for large projects, we also travel outside Bucharest.
What is the minimum service fee can I contact you for?
There is no minimum fee. The consultancy service is differentiated based on the complexity and the hours spent for solution. You can also contact us for just one question.
How much does an expertise take?
The time varies depending on the complexity of the project. However, regardless of its peculiarities, we are committed to perform the accounting expertise in maximum 20 business days.
How much does the consulting service cost?
- The fee starts from 100 euro / hour, the final price will be determined according to the complexity of the request
- Before we start the project, we send you an estimate of the required working hours and the fee offer
- For transparency, the invoice you receive when completing the consultancy project will include a spreadsheet of our activities.
What do we need to provide you to outsource our accounting?
The number of documents depends on the size of the company and its specific activity. Our team will send you a customised list of documents required to outsource consulting.
What is the tax rate for dividends paid to non-resident shareholders?
The tax rate is 5% of the gross dividend paid to a Romanian legal person. The amount is declared and paid to the state budget by the 25th of the month following the payment. There are situations in which companies are exempt from tax for dividends earned by non-resident shareholders. You can contact us for details about it.
The petty cash amount is considerable. What could be the tax implications?
There are various reasons why the written balance (the one in the papers) differs from the factual one (cash). From profits distributed in advance to settlements recorded wrongly, we can identify the cause with the help of our new accounting analysis and we can suggest the optimal solution for your specific business.
I do not have a firm, I am a natural person - real estate developer. Do you know what the tax quota I owe is if I sell a property?
A real estate developer registered as a natural person paying VAT owes a 10% tax rate + social insurance contributions. We can calculate your payment amount based on your business activity and transactions.
Is VAT charged on selling or renting a property? Can you help me with the calculations?
Renting a property is exempt from VAT – without deduction, while the sale may differ, depending on the situation. Ask for an offer and we deliver customised calculation methods.
How is the final tax for copyright income calculated?
Through the consulting service, we can help you understand:
- The calculation method
- Implications of the income
- Tax obligations
What benefits can I give my employees and what’s their taxation treatment?
Contact us and receive the best solutions for your company.
Can you help me with the taxation of prize money?
Prize money is classified as income from other sources and may be taxed at a rate of 10%. For an accurate calculation and tailored solutions for your business, contact us providing details.
How long does it take to get an offer?
After we are contacted:
- We set up a meeting to get to know each other and to understand the business as a whole
- We request more details by phone and e-mail
- The offer will be customised to client’s needs and will be sent within maxim 2 days.